This Policy, together with the Terms of Service and any individual policies of any of the Services, constitute the whole agreement between you and the Company regarding the use of any of the Services, and completely replace any prior agreements between you and Company relating to your use of any of the Services.
1. Interactive Services
Some of Our Services, including but not limited to TheCodingBot, are interactive (the "Interactive Services"). These Interactive Services collect user input and may be permanently or temporarily stored for the duration of the action performed. For example with TheCodingBot, Data stored permanently includes your Discord UserID for the sole use of, but not limited to, keeping tracking of in-service currency (collectively, "Bytes"), and settings, while Data stored temporarily includes results of executed commands or the effect of administration tools.
2. Personally Identifiable Data
We do not collect any Personally Identifiable Data ("Personal Data"), unless required by one of Our Services, and of which you are giving us consent to collect and potentially store your Personal Data, whereas necessary of such Service.
3. Your Data
You have rights to your Data. In particular, you may:
- Withdraw your consent at any time, where you have previously given your consent to the processing of your Data.
- Object to processing of your Data, if the processing is carried out on a legal basis other than consent.
- Access your Data, to learn if the Data is being processed by us, obtain disclosure regarding certain aspects of the processing, and obtain a copy of the Data undergoing processing.
- Verify and seek rectification, to verify the accuracy of your Data and ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- Restrict the processing of your Data, in which case, we will not process your Data for any purpose other than means required to make the particular Service or Services work.
- Have some or all of their Data deleted, under certain circumstances, from us.
- Receive your Data and have it transferred to another account, if applicable, in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format and, if technically feasible, to have it transmitted to another account without any issue. This provision is applicable provided that the Data is processed by automated means and that the processing is based on the User's consent.
To request a removal, or a copy of your Data, you may submit a request, at any given time, to the contact above in this document. Your Data is never sold to or shared with any third party, whether online or offline.
4. Other Policy Conditions
By using any of the Services, you agree and acknowledge that the Services are hosted in the United States. If you are attempting to access the Service from a physical location within the European Union, Asia, or any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure that differ from United States laws, please be advised that through your continued use of the Service, if you transmit any personal information through the use of the Services, you consent to (a) the transferring of your personal information to the United States, (b) the application of the laws of the State of South Carolina without regard to principles of conflict of laws, which will govern the Policy of Service and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and the Company or any of our affiliates. You agree not to commence or prosecute any action in connection with your use of the Services other than in the state and federal courts of South Carolina, and you hereby consent to and waive all defenses of lack of personal jurisdiction and forum non conveniens with respect to jurisdiction in the state and federal courts of South Carolina.
We reserve the right to update or modify the Policy at any time without prior notice. Please review the Policy periodically, and especially before you access, interact, or by any way, shape, or form utilize the Services. The Policy was last updated on the date indicated at the top of this document. Your continued use of any of the Services after any changes or revisions to the Policy shall indicate your agreement with the terms of such revised Policy.